Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Beginning of a Dream...

As I write this I have finally finished my novel 'Face the Rain' and I have sent it to Misty Peak Publishing for review. They have already read my sample chapters and given me a lot of positive feedback and encouragement. I don't want to get my hopes up, but this could be it...this could be the beginning of my dream to be a published author. I thank those people in my life who have helped me get this far. Especially my little sister who has been wearing the hat of editor for the past few months. I don't know what I would have done without her. So whatever happens from this point on. I can at least say I accomplished something that I set out to do. I finished my novel!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I got the book finished! I enjoyed the book very much. The last 100 pages I could not put the book down. You did a very good job with your discriptions almost felt like I was their at times. Great book well worth reading! and I have an signed book by the wonderful author :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is a real page turner. It offers everything a reader could wish for. There is romance, suspense and crime, birth and death, but most of all it emphasizes the powerful magic of love and forgiveness. FACE THE RAIN captures the reader´s attention until the very end and I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete